Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Nakapenda!


It means i love you in Somalian languange:). Thank you Fawzia for teaching me:)

Oh, anyway. This entry is for Hazwani Muhridza aka Wani.

So, you wont grow your mustache after all hehe.

Oh, you want to go to that rock thing is it? Sure you can! Just marry a rich man then puhhh, you're here;p.
I went there during my mom's visit. We even made a 'hindustan' video there hoho.

I watched the advertisement already. One word to describe it. Weird.

This raya will definitely be different because i'll be celebrating it with the whole kampung. So sad, my pink camera will only be 'delivered' after raya. Cant capture much.

Oh my, i really don't have a lot of time on the net. Busy with the baby:). So sorry:)

By the time i want to end this, Al-Hadi woke up hoho. Selamat Hari Raya Wani:)

Assalamualaikum:)