Saturday, April 2, 2011

Heart Spring

Bawa bekal chips saja ke Botanical Garden. It is enough to 'voodoo' this squirrel. Credit to Wani:)



It is spring. Alhamdulillah. I need not to shiver along the lanes to college.

I read a few articles that made paused. I want to share a lot of things, currently forcing myself to intima' learning the riba' system. No wonder it is to hard to understand! It's haram man!

For the sake of the honours and etc, will munch it to bits. People got Noble prize for that riba' system(Nau'zubillah). Looks like i have an important role to play in the community. I remember meeting UZAR. It was that time i decide/feel i must be someone like him. But, i need to make future arrangements. If its not me, maybe i can push my little sister in the field hehe.

I didn't plan to write. Only testing to log in my blog, and it went perfectly fine:). So i jot down those above to express my incitement. No need to make tumblr. Sorry to dissapoint you W**i:)

Word of the day: Islamic finance is very important!

Assalamualaikum.